Opened in 2010, Hundred Nights, Inc. offers services to those experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness in our area.
We offer a Cold Weather Shelter, open from mid-November to mid-April. Extended shelter from April to November is sometimes available on a case by case basis.
We also have an Open Doors Resource Center that is open during the day and offers many support services.
We are located in Keene, New Hampshire.
Helping individuals and families at risk of or experiencing homelessness with
RESPECT, DIGNITY AND COMPASSION
Hundred Nights, Inc. believes that
all people are worthy,
have a story to tell,
and should be heard.
Our mission is
- to provide shelter and crisis related services to the displaced or homeless.
Our goal is
- to collaborate with and enable the community to see, hear and support those among us who are equally deserving of dignity but who currently lack the means to live independently.
Our vision is
- a community whose members, regardless of means, are equally valued and supported.
Read about our latest success stories:
- Spring at Hundred Nights, Inc.
- Benefit Concert: Four on the Floor
- Open House at Hundred Nights
- Spring and Shout Dance 2019!
- Community Solutions
- Success: Rosemary
- Special Delivery
- Testimonial: Mary C
- Testimonial: Hundred Nights helps me stay warm, feeds me, clothes me, and gives me a place to stay
- Testimonial: Skylar D