Opened in 2010, Hundred Nights, Inc. offers services to the underprivileged in our area.
We offer a cold weather shelter, open the 100 longest nights of the year and beyond.
We also have an Open Doors Resource Center that is open during the day and offers many support services.
We are located in Keene, New Hampshire.
Helping homeless individuals and families with RESPECT, DIGNITY AND COMPASSION
Hundred Nights, Inc. believes that
all people are worthy,
have a story to tell,
and should be heard.
Our mission is
- to provide shelter and crisis related services to the displaced or homeless.
Our goal is
- to collaborate with and enable the community to see, hear and support those among us who are equally deserving of dignity but who currently lack the means to live independently.
Our vision is
- a community whose members, regardless of means, are equally valued and supported.
Read about our latest success stories:
- Open House at Hundred Nights
- Giving Tuesday with Hundred Nights Inc
- Success: Rosemary
- Testimonial: Mary C
- Testimonial: Hundred Nights helps me stay warm, feeds me, clothes me, and gives me a place to stay
- Testimonial: Skylar D
- Testimonial: Hundred Nights has provided me a safe, secure, place
- Testimonial Poem: Gordon
- Hundred Nights Statistics Infographic
- Testimonial: Johnathan S