|Opened in 2010, Hundred Nights, Inc. offers services to those experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness in our area.
We offer a Cold Weather Shelter, open from mid-November to mid-April. Extended shelter from April to November is sometimes available on a case by case basis.
We also have an Open Doors Resource Center that is open during the day and offers many support services.
We are located in Keene, New Hampshire.
Helping individuals and families at risk of or experiencing homelessness with
Our mission is
- to provide shelter and crisis related services to the displaced or homeless.
Our goal is
- to collaborate with and enable the community to see, hear and support those among us who are equally deserving of dignity but who currently lack the means to live independently.
Our vision is
- a community whose members, regardless of means, are equally valued and supported.
Read about our latest success stories:
- Congratulations to our raffle winner!
- Summer Wish List
- We got a donation from Amazon Smile!
- Community Support
- Winner’s Choice Raffle to Benefit Hundred Nights, Inc.
- Benefit Concert: Four on the Floor
- Spring & Shout Dance Sponsors
- Spring at Hundred Nights, Inc.
- Open House at Hundred Nights
- Spring and Shout Dance 2019!