- How You Can Help: Launch Day – Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program!
- How You Can Help: Nominate Hundred Nights, Inc.
- Last Chance – Win a Gift Bag from Hundred Nights
- TIME SENSITIVE – WE NEED HELP TODAY, TUESDAY
- In the Keene Sentinel: Hundred Nights risks losing chance for emergency aid for new shelter
During the 2018-2019 Season Hundred Nights, Inc.:
Had 12,878 visits
to the Resource Center
Opened in 2010, Hundred Nights, Inc. offers services to those experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness in our area.
We offer a Cold Weather Shelter, open from mid-November to mid-April. Extended shelter from April to November is sometimes available on a case by case basis.
We also have an Open Doors Resource Center that is open during the day and offers many support services.
We are located in Keene, New Hampshire.
Helping individuals and families at risk of or experiencing homelessness with
RESPECT, DIGNITY AND COMPASSION
Hundred Nights, Inc. believes that
all people are worthy,
have a story to tell,
and should be heard.
Our mission is
- to provide shelter and crisis related services to the displaced or homeless.
Our goal is
- to collaborate with and enable the community to see, hear and support those among us who are equally deserving of dignity but who currently lack the means to live independently.