Join us on Saturday, December 8, 2018 for a combination live and silent holiday auction. It’s a win-win! Your winning bids will help to keep the Shelter and Resource Center doors open this winter!
This is how you can participate in the online/silent part of the Auction:
Starting Now there will be a list here on the website of all of the donated items, services and gift certificates, and will list a minimum bid if there is one. Starting November 1st you can submit your bids!
If you see an item you would like to bid on please send an email to with your name, email and phone number, the description of the item and the amount you would like to bid.
The initials of the highest current bidder with the amount of the bid will be listed on the website next to the description of the item… so keep checking to see if you are still in the running!
Online bidding is open until December 6th – the winning bids on December 6th will be those that reach face value, or higher, at 3 pm, and those items will not go to the live auction. This means that you can outbid someone up until December 6th.
Winners of those items can come in to the Hundred Nights office before, during or after the live auction to pick up their item(s).
Silent Auction Bids
*Opens November 1-December 6
Cheshire Children’s Museum
Cooper’s Hill Public House
Cynthia Johnson Lap Quilts
The Hungry Diner
Isles of Shoals
Maple Hill Nursery and Greenhouse
Sam’s Outdoor Outfitters
The Inn at East Hill Farm
The Toadstool Bookshop
Then (still December 8, 2018) join us in the Dining Hall at the United Church of Christ on Central Square, in Keene, NH, for the Live Auction!
Parking and the entrance door are on the Vernon St. side of the building.
Preview of available items and registration will begin at 8 am. Live bidding will begin at 9 am!
Credit cards will be accepted as well as checks and cash!
Any item that has not been won before the preview opens at 8am will be available for silent bidding between 8 and 8:45 am.
Again, if the bid reaches face value or higher by 8:45 am that item will be won and not be part of the Live Auction, which begins at 9am!
Local auctioneer Brandt Onorato, from Moggie’s Auction House in Marlborough, will preside over the live portion of the event.
Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Please call Mindy at 352-5197 if you have any questions or would like to donate an item or help in some way! We can always use help putting up posters and picking up items!
Hundred Nights, Inc. is a Monadnock United Way Partner Agency. We thank all of you who donate through the United Way!
More details about the items available for auction!
- Bromley Mountain in Peru VT (2 gift certificates for one all-day adult lift ticket valued at $160.00)
- Cheshire Children’s Museum in Keene (4 guest passes valued at $28.00)
- Cooper’s Hill Public House in Peterborough ($25.00 gift card)
- Cynthia Johnson (2 handmade lap quilts valued at $100.00)
- Equi-librium in Stoddard ($60.00-$85.00 gift certificate, depending on event)
- Harlow’s Pub in Peterborough NH ($25.00 gift card)
- The Hungry Diner in Walpole NH ($50.00 gift card)
- Isles of Shoals in Portsmouth ($25.00 gift certificate)
- Joseph’s Coat in Peterborough ($25.00 gift certificate)
- Manchester Monarchs in Manchester (2 black level vouchers valued at $55.00)
- Maple Hill Nursery & Greenhouse in Swanzey($25.00 gift certificate)
- MoCo Arts in Keene ($25.00 gift certificate)
- Palace Theatre in Manchester (certificate for 2 tickets of one performance valued at $78.00)
- Pat’s Peak in Henniker NH (2 lift tickets valued at $56.00 each)
- Sam’s Outdoor Outfitters in Keene, Brattleboro VT, Hadley MA (2- $25.00 gift cards)
- Symphony NH various locations (2-concert tickets to a regular 2018-19 season concert valued at $74.00)
- The Inn at East Hill Farm in Troy ( certificate for dinner for four valued at $100.00)
- The Toadstool Bookshop in Keene, Peterborough, Milford ( $20.00 gift card)
- Timoleon’s Restaurant in Keene ( $50.00 gift certificate)
Thank you to everyone who donated items for our auction!