Thank you to everyone who so generously donates items that are needed here at Hundred Nights!
Donation Drop-off Hours Resource Center – 9 am to 4 pm from 11/1/18 through 4/30/19
If you are unable to come in during the above hours, please call Mindy at 352-5197 to make alternate arrangements!
This is what is most needed at this time:
- Drink Mixes (lemonade, ice tea, Tang)
- Creamer, Sugar, Coffee, Hot Chocolate
- Deodorant, razors (twin blade), Conditioner
- Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls, Sturdy Plasticware
- Snacks (Fresh Fruit, Cheese-sticks, jerky, cheese and peanut butter crackers)
- Lunch Foods – canned tuna, jelly, sliced deli cheeses, canned soups and stews – vegetarian appreciated also
- Butter or Margarine, Mayo, BBQ Sauce, Hot Sauce
- Backpacks, Travel size Kleenex, Chap Stick
- Quart and Gallon size freezer bags
Also check our Facebook page for the latest needs
*At this time we do not need: summer clothing, scarves, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap or small size toiletries.
Please do not bring in opened packages/containers of product or food – we can’t use it!