Thank you to everyone who so generously donates items that are needed here at Hundred Nights!
Donation Drop-off Hours Resource Center – 9 am to 4 pm from 11/1/18 through 4/30/19
If you are unable to come in during the above hours, please call Mindy at 352-5197 to make alternate arrangements!
This is what is most needed at this time:
- Deodorant, razors (twin blade) and shaving cream
- Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls, Plasticware
- Snacks (Fresh Fruit, Cheese-sticks, cheese and peanut butter crackers)
- Lunch Foods (canned tuna, jelly, sliced deli meats & cheeses, canned soups and stews)
- Milk, Butter or Margarine, Mayo, Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Hot Sauce
- Backpacks, Kleenex
- Long Underwear – all sizes
Also check our Facebook page for the latest needs
*At this time we do not need any more summer clothing, scarves, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap or small size toiletries.
Please do not bring in opened packages/containers of product or food – we cant use it!