Thank you to everyone who so generously donates items that are needed here at Hundred Nights!
Donation Drop-off Hours . Resource Center – 9 am to 4 pm from 11/1/18 through 4/30/19
If you are unable to come in during the above hours, please call Mindy at 352-5197 to make alternate arrangements!
This is what is most needed at this time:
- Deodorant, razors (twin blade) and shaving cream
- Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls, Plasticware
- Conditioner & Shampoo (full size bottles are ok!), Tampons
- Sugar and Creamer
- Work Boots, sizes needed: Mens – 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 13.5, 14 Women’s – 7 winter boots, 8.5 and 9 for sneakers or boots
- Snacks (Fresh Fruit, Cheese-sticks, Hard-boiled Eggs, cheese and peanut butter crackers)
- Lunch Foods (canned tuna, jelly, sliced deli meats & cheeses, canned soups and stews)
- Milk, Butter or Margarine
- Backpacks, Kleenex, Medicated Foot Powder
- Winter Socks, Long Underwear – all sizes
- Winter Clothing – we need winter coats Men’s XL, 2XL, 3XL, Women’s 4XL, 5XL, Large and XL
At the present moment we have a family of 2 moving into an apartment on November 15 – they are looking for: A Queen size mattress, box spring and bed frame, bedding & pillows, TV and DVD player, dining room set, toaster, microwave, silverware, dishes, pots and pans, couch and chairs, bookcase, lamps
Also check our Facebook page for the latest needs
*At this time we do not need any more summer clothing, scarves, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap or small size toiletries.