Thank you to everyone who so generously donates items that are needed here at Hundred Nights!
Donation Drop-off Hours Resource Center – 9 am to 4 pm
If you are unable to come in during the above hours, please call Mindy at 352-5197 to make alternate arrangements!
This is what is most needed at this time:
- Winter clothing, boots, gloves
- Creamer, Sugar, Gallon Milk
- Drink Mixes (lemonade, ice tea, Tang)
- Hot Chocolate, Coffee
- Deodorant, razors (twin blade), Conditioner & Shampoo
- Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls, Sturdy Plasticware
- Snacks (Fresh Fruit, Cheese-sticks)
- Lunch Foods – canned tuna, jelly, sliced deli cheeses, canned soups and stews – vegetarian appreciated also
- Butter or Margarine, Mayo, BBQ Sauce, Hot Sauce, Salad Dressing
- Backpacks, Travel size Kleenex, Chap Stick
- Toilet Paper & Paper towels
Also check our Facebook page for the latest needs
*At this time we do not need: Summer clothing, toothpaste, tooth brushes, soap.
Please do not bring in opened packages/containers of product or food – we can’t use it!