Thank you to everyone who so generously donates items that are needed here at Hundred Nights!
Donation Drop-off Hours 6/19-9/30: Mon-Fri 9-3
We appreciate everything that you bring here. This is what is most needed at this time:
- Deodorant and razors (twin blade)
- Paper Towels, Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls
- Conditioner, Shampoo, Tampons
- Coffee, Sugar, Sweetener and Creamer
- Work Boots, Sneakers, Shoes, Sandals – call for sizes needed!
- Snacks (Fresh Fruit, Cheese-sticks, Hard-boiled Eggs)
- Lunch Foods (canned tuna, canned chicken, jelly, sliced deli meats & cheeses, canned soups)
- Milk, Butter or Margarine
- Backpacks, Kleenex, Medicated Foot Powder
Also check our Facebook page for the latest needs
*At this time we do not need any more hats, gloves, scarves, toothpaste, toothbrushes, or small size toiletries.