November 28, 2023
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving back and doing good in our communities. This year, we hope you’ll consider a donation to Hundred Nights to give the warmth of home to those in our region who find themselves without a home this winter and need help getting back on their feet.
Each person you help–whether a couple and child, an older man struggling with the losses that come with long life, or an individual who only has a part time job and has no other resources to rent a home of their own – is part of our community. They’re someone’s neighbor, parent, child, friend, schoolmate, or coworker.
Donations of any amount make a difference to those in need!
- $10 provides someone with a NH ID
- $15 – provides someone with a copy of their NH birth certificate
- $25 provides one day of all Resources: including case management, 3 meals, a shower, laundry and access to the donation room for clothing and personal care items
- $50 allows someone to renew their Driver’s License so that it doesnt expire, necessitating an entire retaking of the tests required by the DMV
- $100 covers 1 day of electricity used in the Hundred Nights building to provide heat, hot water, laundry, refrigeration and lights
If each of our 2,800 Facebook followers were to donate $5 on Giving Tuesday, Hundred Nights would have $14,000 to help this winter…if each of you donated $10 we’d have $28,000 to support our community!
$2,100 gives a family of 2 one month of daytime shelter
$60 provides one adult overnight shelter and daytime resources
$250 gives one child a week of overnight shelter this winter