Dinner is served every Saturday and Sunday evening at 4:30pm to our guests of Hundred Nights. We rely on volunteers to make and deliver these meals to our Resource Center in Keene.
Interested in helping? Scroll down for all the details!
Current weekend meal schedule:
Sat, Jun 10 – L Elkan
Sun, Jun 11 – A Adams
Sat, Jun 17 – open
Sun, Jun18 – Interact
Sat, Jun 24 – C Marchese
Sun, Jun 25 – open
Sat, Jul 1 – open
Sun, Jul 2 – St. James Episcopal Church – BBQ cookout
Sat, Jul 8 – open
Sun, Jul 9 – J Conroy
Sat, Jul 15 – open
Sun, Jul 16 – KHS Interact
Sat, Jul 22 – open
Sun, Jul 23 – open
Sat, Jul 29 – open
Sun, Jul 30 – open
Need more information?
- Individuals or groups are welcome to volunteer to make meals; you may choose to stay and serve OR our staff will serve – it is entirely up to you!
- Meals are dropped off at our Resource Center (at 25 Lamson St in the basement of St. James Church) by 4:15pm for our staff to set up
- Meals should be hot and/or ready to be served, unless you are dropping food off ahead of time
- Hundred Nights will provide hot and cold drinks
- Please plan on feeding 40 hungry people – that’s a lot, we know, but we’re here to help! We receive USDA commodity foods and encourage you to help us utilize these to reduce your costs. We have in stock here:
- Whole chickens
- Spaghetti and macaroni
- Canned green beans, corn & peas
- Instant milk & vegetable oil
- Cream of chicken & tomato soup
- Canned mixed fruit, sliced peaches, and pears
- Nuts & dried fruits, and more!
- We have roasting/steam trays, crockpots, and serving utensils…if you use your own, we’ll clean them and have them ready for pick up at your convenience
- You are welcome to offer vegetarian portions of your meal, though it’s not necessary
- If you’d like to bring dessert, it’s helpful to have them individually packaged, such as brownies in sandwich bags, or a fruit like clementines
- If you have any questions or wish to reserve a date, please email Randyn at email@example.com or call (603) 352-5197