Dinner is served every Saturday and Sunday evening at 5:00 pm to 65-80 people, guests of Hundred Nights and the wider community. We rely on volunteers to make and deliver these meals to our Resource Center in Keene.
Interested in helping? Scroll down for all the details!
Current weekend meal schedule:
Sat, Nov 4 – Alison & Scott A.
Sun, Nov 5 – Linda E.
Sat, Nov 11 – Will & Lish H.
Sun, Nov 12 – Dublin & Harrisville Churches
Sat , Nov 18 – Sarah & Benjee B.
Sun, Nov 19 – KHS Interact
Fri, Nov 24 – KHS-FBLA Group
Sat, Nov 25- Julie C.
Sun, Nov 26- Carlisle Wideplank Flooring
Sat, Dec 2 – Hundred Nights Staff
Sun, Dec 3 – Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
Sat, Dec 9 – Outreach Church-Rindge
Sun, Dec 10 – Brattleboro Savings & Loan
Sat, Dec 16 – Linda E.
Sun, Dec 17 -Interact
Sat, Dec 23 -The Gyory Family
Sun, Dec 24 –
Mon, Dec 25 –
Tues, Dec 26 –
Sat, Dec 30 –
Sun, Dec 31 – Mariah O.
Mon, Jan 1 –
Tues, Jan 2 –
Need more information?
- Individuals or groups are welcome to volunteer to make meals; you may choose to stay and serve OR our staff will serve – it is entirely up to you!
- Meals can be made in our new commercial Kitchen on the day of your meal date, or ahead of time and saved for the date picked. Or, meals can be dropped off at our Resource Center at 122 Water Street in Keene by 4:15pm for our staff to set up
- Meals should be hot and/or ready to be served, unless you are cooking onsite or dropping food off ahead of time
- Hundred Nights will provide hot and cold drinks
- Please plan on feeding 65-80 hungry people – that’s a lot, we know, but we’re here to help! We receive USDA commodity foods and encourage you to help us utilize these to reduce your costs. We have in stock here:
- Whole chickens, Pork Roasts
- Spaghetti and macaroni
- Canned green beans, corn, peas, mixed vegetables & kidney beans
- Vegetable oil
- Frozen strawberries & peaches
- Canned tomato sauce
- We have hotel pans and serving utensils that you can borrow…if you use your own, we’ll clean them and have them ready for pick up at your convenience. Size 19.56L X 11.63W X 3.19H aluminum roasting pans work great!
- You are welcome to offer vegetarian portions of your meal, though it’s not necessary
- If you’d like to bring dessert, it’s helpful to have them individually packaged, such as brownies in sandwich bags, or a fruit like clementines
- If you have any questions or wish to reserve a date, please email Rose at email@example.com or call (603) 352-5197